Thursday, September 29, 2011

The 2nd grade cough

My 2nd grader has been sick for five days now! It is the worst cough ever! You can actually hear how back it hurts! My husband is the football coach and he had so many kids sick on Tuesday, he said he should have cancelled practice. Now I am wondering if I should take my little one to the doctor even though I know it's a virus that needs to run its course. Ugh? What would you do? Does anyone else have little ones with this horrible cough? Oh and he has a fever too...

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Skin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea than what you can usually purchase over the counter.

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.