Friday, January 8, 2010

Potty Time

Every morning for the past two months I have been putting my second child on the toilet. He refuses to go. This morning something happened! I could hardly believe it. I may have only gotten four hours of sleep last night, but I found the energy to do a jig! It was so exciting! He couldn't wait to tell his teacher this morning he went potty like a big boy! Do you remember the first time you got your child to start using the big kid potty?

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

Not sure what to get your loved ones? Give a Skin Dimensions gift card! Surprise your loved ones with the choice of massages, facials, bareMinerals makeup, manicures, pedicures or let them choose products from a selection of over 25 national and international brands of skincare. Gift cards available in any denomination. Purchase at Skin Dimensions Day Spa, Skin Dimensions Boutique or online

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.